Ruskin Construction Limited is currently accepting resumes for yard personnel in our Prince George operations.
The successful candidate will require the following skill set:
- Post-secondary education in engineering or equivalent education/technical background;
- Five years direct work experience in a process development and execution;
- Ability to develop and deliver reports, proposals and required QC documentation;
- Education or equivalent experience in project management;
- Attention to detail and be able to understand detailed drawings;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills are an asset;
- Ability to work well in a team environment;
- Technical competency with various software programs;
- The ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Be available for camp work on remote sites;
- Be willing to relocate
Competitive wages will be offered.