Ruskin has specialized in bridge construction since our inception offering clients in the Forestry, Mining and Oil & Gas exploration sectors the dependable, low-cost bridge solutions they need. Today, bridge construction is still a core strength of Ruskin.
We’re able to provide competitive bridge design and construction options, for both resource and highways structures, quickly and efficiently. Our large inventory of temporary single span structures, with a wide variety of sizes and loading capacities, ensures we can provide our services on short notice, if required.
Our full range of bridge construction options include:
Highway Bridges – we’re experienced with the challenges faced during highway bridge projects, particularly on active roadways in an urban setting such as:
- strict traffic management requirements
- constricted work and staging areas
- working adjacent to settlement-sensitive existing structures and
- environmental and fisheries sensitivity
Resource Structures – Ruskin has a large inventory of both temporary and permanent structures readily available, including:
- Standard timber deck, steel plate girder portable bridges
- All-steel portable bridges
- Oil field portables
- Concrete composite, and non-composite bridges
All resource structures have live load ratings of BCL-625 – L-165.